Menu

Trying again to post this as a poll -- In which decade were you born?

In which decade were you born?  

1. 1. In which decade were you born?

• 1940s
    • 1950s
    • 1960s
    • 1970s
    • 1980s
    • 1990s

:lol::lol::lol: Sure;). Are you born in Dec? It used to frustrate me when I was a dc to know a girl less than 2 months older than me getting to be a grade higher than me because she was born in Dec & the cutoff was Dec 31. I was so mature in elementary school.

Perhaps there needs to be a new poll for those of us born in the 9 & 0 years ;).

That's how our anniversary is. We were married Dec 17, 1999. We've been married SOOOO much longer than my friends married in 2000 :lol:.

I've always been the youngest in any group I've been in; but the older ladies never seemed "older" to me, just wiser. I was born in '77.

Looking at this poll, though, and seeing that there are people here who were born in the 80's is making me feel old - not wise, just old. :001_huh:

So, how much longer until I become one of the wise ones ????

:D

Same here. My friends have typically been older than me. I don't mind surrounding myself with wiser women! I thought I'd be one of the younger ones, but I'm surprised by so many born in the 80's. I was born in '77, graduated college and married in '99, kids in '04, '06, and '08...so far.

All of you ladies that have given birth in several decades are amazing...I can't even get my head around it.

Thanks, It's Tohru from Fruits Basket. Tohru is also the inspiration for the riceball part of my username.

Thanks. This is one for my 'to watch' list. I hadn't heard of it before.

My avatar is Natsuki Kruger from Mai Otome. She is the headmistress at the academy in the anime, and since I'm the headmistress of *my academy....she seemed fitting for my avatar. Gotta love anime!!

Thanks. This is one for my 'to watch' list. I hadn't heard of it before.

My avatar is Natsuki Kruger from Mai Otome. She is the headmistress at the academy in the anime, and since I'm the headmistress of *my academy....she seemed fitting for my avatar. Gotta love anime!!

I have a bunch on my "to watch" list, I really should get around to it. I think I'm going to check out Mai Otome, it sounds pretty neat. As for Fruits Basket the show is great, I just wish they'd do another season, and follow the rest of the story. I've read the whole manga series, it was the first manga I read. I think I'll get around to reading more eventually. :001_smile: