Menu

Wordless Wednesday 10Feb20

Jean in Wisc

This is my first effort at Wordless Wednesday. I feel like I've accomplished something on this snowy day.

<a href=http://moonbeamamusings.blogspot.com/2010/02/wordless-wednesday-no-snow.html>Check it out!</a>

ETA: Can someone explain what I'm doing wrong with my link above? I'm copying and pasting from a html tutor and things are just not working. Help!

Thanks Jean!

Check it out!

Edited by rwjx2khsmj

This is my first effort at Wordless Wednesday. I feel like I've accomplished something on this snowy day.

<a href="http://moonbeamamusings.blogspot.com/2010/02/wordless-wednesday-no-snow.html">Check it out!</a>

ETA: Can someone explain what I'm doing wrong with my link above? I'm copying and pasting from a html tutor and things are just not working. Help!

I cannot for love nor money post on your blog! It simply will not take my Typepad nor my open URL. :confused:

Go back into your post and remove the two " from the link. I think that might be all you need to do.

Welcome to WW!

Jean

Edit: If you remove your link, type "Check it out!", highlight "Check it out!, click on the little globe with a chain link at the top of this box, copy and paste your blog URL--that will get the link to work, too.

Thinking about it, the html might need the " . It's been too long since I've linked that way. Sigh. Give it a try. :)

Edit #2: I looked it up. Yup, your link looks right to me. Does this format take html? Maybe you need to use the board link instead????

Edited by Jean in Wisc