Menu

Quick! Need ideas for analogy essay!

Suggestions from text are raising children/growing a garden, life/sport. Ds has no children, and he isn't into sports!!

I pulled out my format writing and it suggests using something simple as an analogy for something complex. I like this idea! It compares stock markets and flea markets. But, I still cannot come up with anything.

I can never come up with good ideas for these assignments in PTIW! I wish they gave one more guidance. I am no good at brainstorming.

Thanks!

Since you're Christian and if you can use something from the Bible, how about likening the metomorphosis of Romans 12:2 to that of a frog I know that the common example is butterfly, but today I was thinking that for Christians it's really more like that of a frog since we don't eat, eat, eat & grow and then put ourselves into a dormant state and then coming out suddenly beautiful, but we are constantly in the process of renewing our minds and letting ourselves be transformed & the change is more gradual. Don't get me wrong, I like the butterfly image, but I was seeing it fresh.