Menu

Phineas and Ferb

"There's a 104 days of summer vacation and school comes along just to end it! So the annual problem of our generation is finding a good way to spend it....."

It's the family favorite here!

Thanks a lot, Heather... now the song is stuck in my head.

:lol:

Love the show but everytime I think of it I laugh because of a related story. A friend of one of my ds's got the wrong cell number for him in his phone. So, this is what happened.

DS texts friend, "What are you doing?"

Friend texts back, "Watching TV."

DS sends, "What Show?"

Friend texts, "Phineas and Ferb"

This went on several times with the friend accidentally texting the reply to my other ds.

My other ds to me, "Mom, there is some weird stalker tracking me I think."

Me to ds, "Why would you think that?"

Ds to me, "Well, I keep getting these strange texts saying, "Phineas and Ferb" for no reason."

This went on for months until my two sons were with the friend and texting each other, why I cannot explain. They finally realized he was texting the wrong number. It was funny afterwards and I think of this everytime I think of Phineas and Ferb.

I do love the show though.

I'm a grown woman, and I think the show is hysterical. :)

:iagree:Yes, yes we are.

"There's a 104 days of summer vacation and school comes along just to end it! So the annual problem of our generation is finding a good way to spend it....."

It's the family favorite here!

Can you sing along with Gitchee Gitchee Goo?

Bow, chicka, bow-wow

That's what my baby says

Mow, mow, mow

And my heart starts pumpin'

Chicka, chicka, chew-op

Never gonna stop

Gitchi-gitchi-goo means that I love you

Is there anything "bad" in this show? Such as name calling, bad attitudes, and such? I know that a lot of cartoons tend to have a lot of name calling and I do not let my girls watch it. Just wondering if this would be a "safe" show for our family? For example, we do not allow SpongeBob.

Is there anything "bad" in this show? Such as name calling, bad attitudes, and such? I know that a lot of cartoons tend to have a lot of name calling and I do not let my girls watch it. Just wondering if this would be a "safe" show for our family? For example, we do not allow SpongeBob.

No, not that I can think of. Two grade-school boys want to make the most of their summer vacation and think of wild things to do each day (Backyard beach! Build a haunted house to scare their friend out of her hiccups! Write a pop song and become a one-hit-wonder! etc.)

Their parents have no idea what they're doing. (They usually arrive on scene just after something is put away. Or they'll build something while mom is playing bridge, etc.) Their older sister is always trying to "bust them," by tattling on them to their parents, but can never time it right.

Their pet platypus is also a secret agent.

There aren't any disrespectful attitudes. The boys are nice. It's well-written, witty, and fun. It's a smart, snappy show, IMHO. We don't like or watch most cartoons of today, but we caught this show last year during a weekend "Phineas and Ferb Marathon, " and became fans. Great, fun show. :)