Menu

S/O When do most big sales on curr. go on?

Timberdoodle has a big sale on damaged items once a year--it should be coming up soon, if I recall correctly. If you get on their email list, they'll let you know. Everything they sell in the damaged category is still usable (sometimes just a little wrinkle on the cover, sometimes a hole in the back of a box), but way discounted.

Timberdoodle has a big sale on damaged items once a year--it should be coming up soon, if I recall correctly. If you get on their email list, they'll let you know. Everything they sell in the damaged category is still usable (sometimes just a little wrinkle on the cover, sometimes a hole in the back of a box), but way discounted.

Good to know about timberdoodle!

Any other ideas? That R&S date? ;)

I think R&S has their sale in Mar and a smaller sale in Apr. Can't remember exactly. And then sometime later they have their "seconds" sale . . . I think that one is in the summer or fall. Great deals if you can get them. If you plan to order R&S you might just call and get on their mailing list.

Rod & Staff: 606-522-4348

As for Abeka, I think the only kind of discount you can get is to order at a hotel meeting and get free shipping. It's been many years since I've ordered from them and I can't remember if there were other discounts.

Cinder

Oak Meadow has a Spring Sale, usually in April or May. Sometimes, it's 20% of curriculum & 10% off supplies. Last year it was 10% off everything. I haven't seen anything announcing the details of this year's sale yet.

Geography Matters is having a sale right now. I'm not sure if it's their yearly blowout sale or a pre-blow-out sale, but if you enter the code 2010BLOWOUT you will get 25% off your purchase (except on Paths of Exploration) if you're one of the first 100 customers to use it before it expires on Feb. 18