Menu

Wasn't the ds of someone here doing a Disney Internship?

That would be my son who starts the College Program on Monday. In Orlando. Anaheim is 90 minutes away from us, but didn't have any starting dates after his 18th birthday, and it doesn't offer the classes he wants, so off he goes to the other side of the continent.

Janet in WA also has a son who did the College Program in Orlando, but I believe he was finishing up. In the last PM I had from her she said her son loved the program, loved his job and his manager loved him!

Anyway. There is little difference between the two programs, from what I understand. With Career Start there are fewer roles available, the educational classes are different and I believe mandatory, and housing may be more limited.

I can let you know how it's going once he starts. At the moment I'm in the middle of freaking out over the fact that he is 18 today and that we leave at the crack of dawn tomorrow and he has barely started packing!