Menu

Who believes in extended nursing?

We were at a goat show last year, and my daughter's year old doe saw her mother go into the ring.

She jumped the fence, and latched right on. We were laughing so hard. They had not lived in the same town for at least 6 months.

you were going to show a link to this one disgusting skit that I saw (maybe it was Saturday Night Live) where a man brings home his fiance to meet his parents and for some reason he goes over and starts nursing from his mother. It is hillarious and very disgusting at the same time!!! I dared not google for, however!!!

you were going to show a link to this one disgusting skit that I saw (maybe it was Saturday Night Live) where a man brings home his fiance to meet his parents and for some reason he goes over and starts nursing from his mother. It is hillarious and very disgusting at the same time!!! I dared not google for, however!!!

I remember that one! It was very funny. And disturbing!

We once allowed a stray cat to stay in our garage. She, of course, got pregnant. Had a litter; we found homes for all but one. Before we could get her spayed, she had another litter. She would nurse the new litter *and* the full grown cat that we kept from the first litter. He was bigger than mom by then. Sweetest cat ever. I attribute it to her attachment felining. :D

As soon as they are able to fix themselves a bowl of cereal, I think it's time to wean. With ponies, whose to say but them.

All mine could do this, make pb&j sandwiches and read before they weaned. ;)