Menu

? about Math U See 2009 edition

~blessedmom~

I will be using MUS to reinforce some of the basic concepts for my kiddos over the summer and possibly be switching if it gels with them, and I know they have new 2009 editions out now. My question is: what exactly is changed? Are the dvds and TMs still the same and the changes are to the student books?

I'd love to save some money on the TMs, but only if they would still work with the new student books. If anyone has exposure to both I would greatly appreciate your input!:D

Thanks! ....and have a wonderful day!:001_smile:

You can use the old TM's with the new student books. The new student books have problems on both sides of the page. The new TM's are hardcover and have solutions to every problem in the upper grades. I think the DVD's are the same.

I went ahead and purchased the newer editions because I'm going to be teaching it to 4 more children and wanted something that I knew would hold up well!

Yes, the old TM and the old DVD's can be used with the new Student Books. I am doing it...I spoke to the rep. about it and she said you don't need the new TM. Pre-Algebra up, though, has step by step solutions now. If I were purchasing for that level, I would buy the TM for that level and up.

HTH.