Menu

And now Alphabet Pam is worth two squares!

So, that's how we judge the worth of a homeschool mom? LOL, by squares? That just makes me giggle

:D

And, um, gardenschooler- I don't care for the hand squeezey- thing your huggy smiley is doing. He looks pretty short, and if I'm guessing correctly that would make his hands reach my booKshelf. :p

So, that's how we judge the worth of a homeschool mom? LOL, by squares? That just makes me giggle

:D

And, um, gardenschooler- I don't care for the hand squeezey- thing your huggy smiley is doing. He looks pretty short, and if I'm guessing correctly that would make his hands reach my booKshelf. :p

Very funny!:lol:

Yes. If you were operating under the delusion that your value rests in raising well-educated, intelligent, interesting members of society, well, you were wrong. It's all about the squares. :rolleyes:

And I think you are right about that squeezee thing. It's sexual harrassment, I'm quite sure.

Those two little words, "you rock", never fail to make me happy because of the association I make to...(fill in the film title here).:001_smile:

But, only because I cheated. You'll never believe what I found online! ;)

Doran

So have you ever watched "Singles"? I absolutely love it, but it's kinda a niche thing. For those of us who were young and single and living in Seattle in the early 90s, it is absolutely spot on. But omigosh, when I watched it last year, I felt so-o-o-o old. I'd recommended it to this young couple who are way into Nirvana and it was so obvious they just did not "get it", kwim?

"Janet, you rock my world". So says grunge-y Matt Dillon in the movie, totally deadpan and just...too funny.

(Got your PM.:D)

That would be me. speechless-smiley-008.gif

And I can't believe y'all are calling my sweet little guy a perv! It's Mindy's that is playing 'honk honk'!!

Yes, I saw that. Thank you!!!!!

I'd sling some back, but it won't let me right now!

Oh, and your little guy looks like HR Pufinstuff. Is that what he's supposed to look like?