Menu

30 Day Shred

Question: how do you get ANY exercise done between all the time taken up by schooling, household duties, extracurricur activities (yours, not the kids), etc? I'm just not sure where to fit it in! (And please DON'T suggest getting up earlier in the morning. Because if you do, I will quote Sassy in Homeward Bound II: "I'm going to hurt you." ) :D

This is only 20 minutes.

Anyone know how this would compare to an hour on the elliptical a day? I am getting bored with my workout routine. This looks interesting and I wonder how it would compare. My nutritionist doesn't want me working out more than an hour a day or losing more than five more pounds. I'm thinking that maybe the toning will let me keep losing inches and not get past that five pound max that has been set for me.

Anyone know how this would compare to an hour on the elliptical a day? I am getting bored with my workout routine. This looks interesting and I wonder how it would compare. My nutritionist doesn't want me working out more than an hour a day or losing more than five more pounds. I'm thinking that maybe the toning will let me keep losing inches and not get past that five pound max that has been set for me.

I'm not sure, but I ride a recumbent bike (almost daily for 45 min to an hour), and I plan to keep that up and add this on in the evening.

It's only 20 minutes. I think it's great to do something after dinner has settled, ya know?

I needed to add something as well.

I'm not sure, but I ride a recumbent bike (almost daily for 45 min to an hour), and I plan to keep that up and add this on in the evening.

It's only 20 minutes. I think it's great to do something after dinner has settled, ya know?

I needed to add something as well.

I would love to add something on to my workout, but I think it will have to be in place of my current workout. I have agreed to not work out over an hour any given day. Maybe I could still do the elliptical for 40 minutes and the Shred for 20.

I would love to add something on to my workout, but I think it will have to be in place of my current workout. I have agreed to not work out over an hour any given day. Maybe I could still do the elliptical for 40 minutes and the Shred for 20.

Yes, I think that is a perfect idea. The shred works your abs, back, calves, quads, arms, and chest. It also gives you 20 minutes of cardio.

I have read that our bodies adapt quickly to our new routine, and weight loss (if that is a goal) becomes harder. Mixing it up is a good thing. I am definitely feeling it. :D