Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sugarfoot

Can anybody see this?

Can any one see the video at this link?

http://www.junctioncity.org/index.aspx?NID=170

My DC won a contest in September, and this video is their winning entry. We can't see it, though, and neither can anyone else we know who's tried!

I hope my link works. Just in case, their video is the "open" division winner, "Tears and Laughter." The DC's title is "Flint Hills Delights."

Many thanks!

I get a message bar near the top of my browser that asks me if I want to run something or other (I didn't pay attention to the exact terminology). I clicked and ok'd it, and the video works.

Thank you both. So if you can see it, does it seem like it's put onto the website with some kind of streaming program?

We had no problem seeing last years' winners, but we can't see ours or the "experienced" category winner. I don't know why...:confused:

Thanks so much for helping, everyone! It must be some sort of plug-in thing. I just have no idea. We have Macs here, so I don't know if that's the problem...? We've had friends and family try to view it on PC's, though, and they couldn't see it either.

I'm excited that at least a few of you guys could see it!

Yes, crunchy, moldy pudding is a fave around here! Just kidding...

Thanks for the compliments! They had a great time doing it!:D

We can see it! :D It just now started working! All I can figure is that the person who manages the website finally discovered the problem and fixed it?? I don't know, but we can see it now!

We're so excited!:party:

Thanks, everyone, for your help.

If you didn't get to see my DC's video, hopefully when you click on the link now, you'll see it!:)