Menu

If you have a crafty girl, I've got a book for you!

Oh, thanks! That looks like a great little book.

If your dd loves that, you may want to check out some of the downloadable felt patterns on Etsy. (Some of the folks send you a free pattern if you sign up for their email list. Dd got a sushi pattern that way & had a fun time making it.)

Some of these are so cute!!! I love the felt food! And that tea set is so cute! I'll have to sign up for some email lists and see what I get.

• 2 weeks later...
I ordered this last minute and it's coming tomorrow, what supplies do I need to pick up today so I have everything ready for her?

I happened to check the board and saw this! I just picked up some felt, because I had a ton of embroidery floss and a little bit of batting on hand to get her started. Along with needles, that's all she should need! Oh, and maybe some craft glue. Probably a lot of stuff you already have on hand.

I happened to check the board and saw this! I just picked up some felt, because I had a ton of embroidery floss and a little bit of batting on hand to get her started. Along with needles, that's all she should need! Oh, and maybe some craft glue. Probably a lot of stuff you already have on hand.

Batting! I knew I wasn't thinking of something! Thanks! Are the small 8.5x11 pieces of felt large enough or should I get some cut at the fabric table?