Menu

Ds20 and Ds18 are so much better!

Thanks for all the prayers, good thoughts, hugs, etc. Just want to update some things--

Ds20 has been suicidal and having a very rough time at college, mostly b/c of a girl-thing--well, he since has met someone else, they've been spending time together, and he is feeling 100% better. He is supposed to be at the Autism clinic today, getting assessed for Aspergers, but I haven't heard yet. He is going to take a break from therapy, and then concentrate on learning more about being an Aspie (we are pretty sure he'll "test positive," iykwim). He came home for TG and we met the young lady--we know her parents from church, and she is very healthy and very nice.

Ds18 continues on the clean and sober path--he started wrestling about a week ago--has a cracked rib and a sore thumb (maybe sprained or broken) and so is taking some time off. We get x-ray results back tomorrow. He made it thru last quarter with 4 A's and a B+! He's on track still at school, and looking at Radford University for next year. What a tremendous change.

Thanks so much for everything. I am learning to find peace within my own heart, regardless of my circumstances, and that is helping with my anxiety.

UPDATE__just wanted to thank everyone for praying yet again--Ds18 has NO BROKEN BONES!!! PG.

Off to cook dinner! Hope everyone has a peaceful night.

Edited by Chris in VA

Thanks for all the prayers, good thoughts, hugs, etc. Just want to update some things--

Ds20 has been suicidal and having a very rough time at college, mostly b/c of a girl-thing--well, he since has met someone else, they've been spending time together, and he is feeling 100% better. He is supposed to be at the Autism clinic today, getting assessed for Aspergers, but I haven't heard yet. He is going to take a break from therapy, and then concentrate on learning more about being an Aspie (we are pretty sure he'll "test positive," iykwim). He came home for TG and we met the young lady--we know her parents from church, and she is very healthy and very nice.

Ds18 continues on the clean and sober path--he started wrestling about a week ago--has a cracked rib and a sore thumb (maybe sprained or broken) and so is taking some time off. We get x-ray results back tomorrow. He made it thru last quarter with 4 A's and a B+! He's on track still at school, and looking at Radford University for next year. What a tremendous change.

Thanks so much for everything. I am learning to find peace within my own heart, regardless of my circumstances, and that is helping with my anxiety.

Off to cook dinner! Hope everyone has a peaceful night.

I'm so happy for you...and them! Praise God!