Menu

Help - Which TTC history course do I want? I'm so confused.

Per the other post, I am trying to get in on the great deals at TTC. I was looking at High School World History and Early American. However, mine won't come up at $39.95 each, they show up as $79.95. All the others I put in show up at the discounted prices. :glare:

We are doing SOTW 3, Late Renaissance to Early Modern this year and move into Modern next year. I don't know if I would be better with the HS courses, once I get them in or one of the following:

Western Civilization II $65

History of the US $99

or something else.

Can anyone give me any suggestions?

We are doing SOTW 3, Late Renaissance to Early Modern this year and move into Modern next year. I don't know if I would be better with the HS courses, once I get them in or one of the following:

Western Civilization II $65

History of the US $99

or something else.

Can anyone give me any suggestions?

We're using both of these courses with SOTW 3 this year and plan to use them next yr with SOTW 4. I'm watching them all but letting younger ds watch only the lectures (or parts) that go with SOTW 3.

My older ds watches WC2 occasionally (borrowed from library before I purchased) before his high school history tests.

I like both these courses but I REALLY like WC2 teacher.