Menu

Anyone up for free Sharpies?

They have an offer at Staples.com for $25 worth of free Sharpies. If you type Sharpie in the store's search engine, you'll notice that that next to each item it says "$25 worth of Sharpie product for free." Choose what you want, and then call 1-800-891-0195 and choose ext. 1 (the code isn't working online, and 1800STAPLES has a super long wait). I was only on hold for a few minutes, told the lady what I wanted, and for 61 cents I'm getting 26 Sharpie markers!

Check this out as well for info on how to get free batteries.

I ordered the batteries [you pay for the batteries up front and receive the money back later through their reward program] and a couple of other things that were on my shopping list and that got my order to the $50 mark for free shipping.

Thanks for passing along your find Mamabegood!

I just completed my order doing this:

Choose what you want, and then call 1-800-891-0195 and choose ext. 1

I was only on hold for about 3 minutes!

WOOHOO! Called the 333 number first and was on hold for 15 minutes and gave up. Tried this number above and wasn't on hold very long. Placed my order and $3.92 later I'm the proud owner of 12 black sharpies, 12 assorted ultra fine sharpies, 5 assorted fine tip and 5 assorted ultra-fine tip.

I got free shipping by becoming a rewards member...I don't remember how I did that, it was a long while ago. I think it has to do with being a homeschooler.

Thanks so much!!

Angela

I tried to place an order last night but the code kept coming up "expired." This morning the ones I wanted were out of stock...but I still was able (after 20 minutes of waiting) to get 3 sets of 4 ultra-fine and one set of 5 black for $1.06. (Free shipping with Teacher Rewards.) I'm not sure how they can do that, but I'm happy to have so many sharpies coming my way!