Menu

Need Leapster Game Recommendations

Most (if not all) of the games for the younger set (each game has an age range on it) can be set for different skill levels.....even for non readers. My DD is 5 years old and cannot read yet.

She has the following games: Dora the Explorer, Diego Animal Rescue, Disney Princesses, Up, Mr Pencil's Learn to Draw and Write, Pet Pals, and Creature Create. She can play all of these just fine. Her absolute favorite is Pet Pals though. After that, she probably plays the Dora and Diego ones the most. For Christmas she is getting the new Amusement Park game from my parents.

My kids (5 & 3) can both play the Cars, Animal Genius Dora & Math Missions. I have heard great things about the kindergarten cartridge, but have no first hand experience with it. I think what your 4 yo would enjoy would depend a lot on his/her tempement. My 5 year old doesn't like to play around to figure things out, but my 3 year old doesn't mind pressing buttons until he figures out how the games work.