Menu

Anyone have a Shark Navigator vacuum?

I've had one for about a month now. I like it. It does have great suction--I've been pulling up too much stuff from my carpet that my other vacuum didn't seem to know about. Yes, car wash vacuum might be a good approximation. The only downside that I have found is that you have to empty it fairly often. But the emptying procedure is very easy and clean.

Dh bought one a while back for the garage and outside stuff. I often use it indoors. It can change into a blower and work well for porches etc as well. He got it at Home Depot.

You can come over and try it out...you can vacume just as much as you want to really see if you like it. :lol:

Alexandra

I've had one for about a month now. I like it. It does have great suction--I've been pulling up too much stuff from my carpet that my other vacuum didn't seem to know about. Yes, car wash vacuum might be a good approximation. The only downside that I have found is that you have to empty it fairly often. But the emptying procedure is very easy and clean.

We've had ours a few weeks. It picks up well so far but you do have to empty it several times per room. It's not hard to empty though. I don't know the longevity yet.