Menu

How will the volume of the board be handled?

ok Jessica,

How did you get your sig all rigged up! I like it! I only managed a link, hmmm. I am sure I will figure out sooner or later, but it'll take time.

:confused:

I do like this new format, however I am on info overload trying to figure it out:eek:

and the faces are fun!

I agree the good outweighs the bad. This is very cool. My only fear is that threads will be 'lost' in the shuffle. When I've seen this format used on other boards, they were always divided into different sections: cooking, concerns, kids, chit chat, etc. I'm not saying I want that, but I can see the benefit to tracking sections down at a time.

Also, I see that adding images is an option, but is it really okay? I know that bandwidth was a concern on the last board...are we free of that now? Another board I've visited uses elaborate siggies with each post. Is that an option? Recommended? I don't want to abuse a privelige!

This set up will be better able to handle 99% of the stuff the old board couldn't. As long as ladies stop doing the one line set up with NT after it, and get that figured out, the ball will get rolling and we can have fun.

Jenn--the general rule of thumb is, if you are posting an image, make it a small, thumbnail size (but bigger than an avatar), like 150 X 150. And sigs, while nice to look at, should be short sweet and to the point. Excessive html and stuff like that takes away from being able to tell whether it's a post or a sig.