Menu

Just so you know ... why I posted "HA HA HA"

The post I made a couple of weeks ago (or so ... can't remember exactly when) ... about the coach who thinks the best way to give his team a pep talk before the game is to scream at them and cuss them out (very inappropriate and unprofessional in my opinion) is the coach of the Denver Broncos. That is why I am so glad to see them lose three in row. The only way the owner is going to get rid of the coach is if they lose. If they had continued winning he would most likely think the coach was great.

the coach who thinks the best way to give his team a pep talk before the game is to scream at them and cuss them out (very inappropriate and unprofessional in my opinion) is the coach of the Denver Broncos.

Has he described this as his preferred method? Or have the players?

I've not heard this, so I'm curious.

Has he described this as his preferred method? Or have the players?

I've not heard this, so I'm curious.

I just know from him being miked up before a game and was talking to his players. That is how he was giving them their pre-game "pep" talk. I have also noticed (reading his lips) he cusses them out when they don't play well ... as well as cussing out the refs.

I just know from him being miked up before a game and was talking to his players. That is how he was giving them their pre-game "pep" talk. I have also noticed (reading his lips) he cusses them out when they don't play well ... as well as cussing out the refs.

Oooohhhh!

Heh. Have you watched and listened to the other 31?

Josh McDaniels is not unique in the use of colorful language on the field. ;)

Players and coaches both known for playing it up when they're miked.

Edited by Crissy