Menu

First Form Latin anyone?

christine in al

Would it work well for a 6th grader who has used Latina Christiana I?

It is working well for my ds, who is 11 and more or less 6th grade. He did LCI and was through Lesson 12 in LCII when we started having trouble. I am learning Latin along with him, and LCII did not have enough help for me in teaching or enough practice for him. He is now 2/3 of the way through First Form and we are doing very well. There are many more notes to help me as a teacher, to guide us in drill work, etc., and about five workbook pages per lesson, which is a great improvement over LCII.

It is working well for my ds, who is 11 and more or less 6th grade. He did LCI and was through Lesson 12 in LCII when we started having trouble. I am learning Latin along with him, and LCII did not have enough help for me in teaching or enough practice for him. He is now 2/3 of the way through First Form and we are doing very well. There are many more notes to help me as a teacher, to guide us in drill work, etc., and about five workbook pages per lesson, which is a great improvement over LCII.

That is great to hear! He is on lesson 9 of LCI so we should be on track to start FFL next year.

Thanks so much,

Angela

Would it work well for a 6th grader who has used Latina Christiana I?

Thanks,

Angela

My 11 yr old finished about half of LCII. He is rocking and rolling with FF. I am very, very happy with it. The teacher's notes are much better than those in LCI and II. The videos are not out and we have not missed them at all, because the teaching notes are so thorough.