Menu

audio cassettes

I am not sure if I am allowed to post this info--so my apologies in advance if I am doing something wrong!

I just wanted to share a clearance a homeschool store is having on audio cassettes!! Info below is from an email I received today!

Cassette Closeout - It's time to clear the shelves and you're the beneficiaries. We have decided to closeout all audio cassette products in order to make room for other homeschool resources. Therefore and while supplies last, all audio cassettes are on sale from 33% to 44% off. Titles include "Your Story Hour", "Audio Memory", "Elsie Dinsmore", "Diana Waring", and more. Click here to see the Full List. As usual these can be ordered on the website, by calling us, or stopping by the shop. You (our e-newsletter subscribers) are the first to be notified of this sale. However, this will also be advertised on our website homepage in about a week. Supplies are very limited, so if you see anything of interest, don't delay!