Menu

Key to Algebra??

Is this a suitable Algebra I program for a student whom is struggling with TT Algebra I? My daughter has had to repeat several lessons this past week.

My daughter is not looking towards a college degree. She will be apprenticing in cosmetology.

I was just curious what your thoughts were on this algebra program, or if there is a different program that is easy to understand for a struggling student.

Thanks!

Kelley

With that said you can have your daughter work through the Key to Algebra series and then move on to a regular Algebra 1 text. She will need Algebra for general business purposes... but most of the math she will use will be from Pre-Algebra.

It took my oldest dd 4 years to complete only Algebra 1 and Algebra 2 before I 'graduated' her (and I'm a Math teacher by degree and profession!). She will be taking her only college level math course next spring--it is a combination of Algebra 1, Algebra 2 with a tiny bit of business math tossed in.