Menu

Okay, I just discovered that I've been nominated for the Homeschool Blog Awards...

In the category of Unschooling. :huh: Please don't tell my husband. :lol: Should I be concerned? Maybe I'll just consider it a great honor since I'm up against Soule Mama...

I've also been nominated in the Best Photos and Artistic Content category, but as I'm up against Ree at Pioneer Woman and Ann Voskamp at Holy Experience, there is no hope for me. :lol:

Do we have any other WTMers nominated? I didn't look closely at the other categories.

(and no, i didn't nominate you for that category...).

but just think--you accomplish a classical education for 3 kids and make it look like unschooling. you can leap buildings in a single bound, run faster than a speeding bullet...... you are amazing! (and you know i'm not being sarcastic. i adore you!)

as for the artistic...don't count yourself out. the last award i saw ree nominated for she didn't win, i think people just wanted to give someone else a chance. besides, she's out touring the country now anyway, right? do some shameless promotion. there are people (like me) who would vote for you any day of the week, but who don't usually pay attention to the nominations in time.

go heidi, go heidi!

j.

congratulations Heidi! I think you should take it as a compliment, that you homeschool so well you make it look effortless, and you are artistic, creative and maybe organic in a living sort of way. You do it so well, you make it look easy and natural.

I'm up for the eclectic category...it fits, I'm a little bit of this and that and don't really know what I am doing...

Do we have any other WTMers nominated? I didn't look closely at the other categories.

Handbook of Nature Study is nominated in the Best Homeschooling Methods category. Barb is on the boards.

This is one of my favorite blogs. I use stuff from here for scouting and schooling all the time (although not as often as I wish I did).