Menu

Never teach logic to your 10 year old...

This morning my 10dd asked for a piece of chocolate...not the kiddie stuff, but the good stuff that we keep in Dad's cabinet. ;) I told her "Goodness, it's 9:00 in the morning!", but that didn't seem to matter. When again she asked, very sweetly, for just one piece, I said, "Sweetie, what is that little scratch on your face?". She replied, "Mom, that's a Red Herring! How about the chocolate?". :lol:

This morning my 10dd asked for a piece of chocolate...not the kiddie stuff, but the good stuff that we keep in Dad's cabinet. ;) I told her "Goodness, it's 9:00 in the morning!", but that didn't seem to matter. When again she asked, very sweetly, for just one piece, I said, "Sweetie, what is that little scratch on your face?". She replied, "Mom, that's a Red Herring! How about the chocolate?". :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

You did give her the chocolate, right?