Menu

s/o For those of you who've used I Can Do All Things

Dinsfamily

Did you buy the dvds? Is it a good investment or a waste of money? I'm planning on buying ICDAT for my oldest next year and have budgeted for the dvds, but I'm always looking for ways to save money.

Also, is 6 too young for the program? I've heard that HGTA age-requirements run a little young. The program fits perfectly into my plan, but I don't want to set my ds up for failure. He loves to draw and would benefit from some formal instruction...but at his level.

TIA,

I own the videos for I Can Do All Things. I think it adds a lot to the program because you actually *see* the artist at work. He explains a lot while he works, too. I think they are worth it. I also have children who love to draw...so much so that I have a hard time with them sketching while I am teaching them English or something!

Have a great year with I Can Do All Things!

I own the videos for I Can Do All Things. I think it adds a lot to the program because you actually *see* the artist at work. He explains a lot while he works, too. I think they are worth it. I also have children who love to draw...so much so that I have a hard time with them sketching while I am teaching them English or something!

Have a great year with I Can Do All Things!

That's exactly what I want them for. I'll go ahead and spend the money then. Thanks for the review.

How old are your dc using the program?