Menu

Help, please! Sticky situation with 13yo DD (adult content)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's no longer an issue? Oh. Ok. I'll stop! LOL

Oh I don't know! I am just thinking there is some security here...I mean you have to register to post and most freaks won't go to that trouble...I rarely use *...I just type it out. If I should be using the * I'd like to know.

If sex is good for teens, if we were meant to fit our young teens with contraceptives and tell them to have sex outside of marriage, then why are there life and health threatening STD's? Even a relatively mild STD can cause pain with sex and damage to an unborn fetus.

Not to mention certain STDs are deadly. Some can cause cervical cancer. There is no early screening for cervical cancer, it's deadly a large percentage of the time. HIV? Deadly. Less than 1% of the US has it but you can't tell by looking who those people are.

Other common STDs are not curable. Genital herpes affects 25% of women and 20% of men, there is no cure.

There are lots of potential problems with having sex early and having lots of partners over your lifetime (and one often leads to the other). I don't *at all* think of it as strictly a religious issue.