Menu

If I freeze 32oz of non-fat plain yogurt ...

Yes. I freeze my big tubs of yogurt all the time (get them way cheaper at the Comm, so I stock up). You won't be able to scoop it. My suggestion would be to pour it into ice cube trays and then dump them into a freezer bag.

If you do freeze it, when you thaw it, it will need to be stirred up well. My husband poured some in a bowl the other day and thought something was wrong with it because it had little 'bumps'. It just wasn't stirred up enough.

Yes. I freeze my big tubs of yogurt all the time (get them way cheaper at the Comm, so I stock up). You won't be able to scoop it. My suggestion would be to pour it into ice cube trays and then dump them into a freezer bag.

If you do freeze it, when you thaw it, it will need to be stirred up well. My husband poured some in a bowl the other day and thought something was wrong with it because it had little 'bumps'. It just wasn't stirred up enough.

Or just spoon it into freezer bags to begin with. I have not patient for the ice tray method!