Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stacy in NJ

I'm looking for a study guide to Archimedes and the Door of Science.

Faith, Can you tell me a bit about the Beautiful Feet study guide. How is it organized. Does it have vocabulary instruction, comprehension questions, and projects?

I couldn't find an samples, so any information you can provide would be appreciated.

Faith, Can you tell me a bit about the Beautiful Feet study guide. How is it organized. Does it have vocabulary instruction, comprehension questions, and projects?

I couldn't find an samples, so any information you can provide would be appreciated.

You know I really can't remember...It's been a few years. I'll pull the guide in the morning and take a look. From what I remember, we used a notebook and I photo copied illustrations from the book...added copy work....and there were questions in the guide and an experimant booklet that comes with it.

i'll see if I can find the guide and tell you more if I can...

~~Faithe

Hi Stacey.

I looked in my guide, and it gives some comp questions, experiments and notebook assignments. I remember really enjoying this book in particular. My copy also has study questions in the back.

HTH

Faithe

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin