Menu

Admins, where is the suggestion box?

I would like to submit a suggestion for the suggestion box!!

Did you see Janice's post about language arts at her house? The original post is fantastic and then there is a follow up post that is even more so.

Could we have an area where we archive posts that are just so very good? They could be locked so that only the admins could put things there, but I really believe these sorts of posts would bless homeschoolers for years to come.

This is actually similar to what I was requesting here:

http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13433

that we have an FAQ forum where threads could stay and be referenced.

I think honesty is very, very important. So I am just going to come out and say that you and I think one other poster mentioned this and so I just moseyed over to what seems to be the board for all things techie and shouted it out. As if it were my own bright idea. Sorry. :mellow:

I think honesty is very, very important. So I am just going to come out and say that you and I think one other poster mentioned this and so I just moseyed over to what seems to be the board for all things techie and shouted it out. As if it were my own bright idea. Sorry. :mellow:

Not at all! I wasn't accusing you of thunder-stealing, I was just agreeing with you :)

• 2 weeks later...