Menu

Is anyone using MEP with high school?

We just started in Sept. My DD is doing Y9. I love it. It has all the lesson plans, diagnostic tests, etc nicely laid out. It's a fantastic program. I can't believe it's free. So far most of the explanations and examples have been adequate for my daughter. Once in a while, I'll need to explain a concept a bit more.

We are first-time HSers & math is the only subject that is going so much better than I expected. Some weeks, I just print out the stuff, very briefly discuss what we're working on with my daughter & she can work independently. I bought some other math books to supplement but honestly, I don't think I'll ever use them. Caveats: My DD is fairly comfortable with math in general so not sure if that's a part of our success. We've only been at it for about 2 months so time may tell differently.

There is a Yahoo group as well, but it's mainly K-8. If you have any other specific questions to ask, I'll answer to the best of my limited knowledge.

Edited by LuckyDuck103