Menu

If your kids are into Bakugan, please help!

I have purchased some of the starter sets at Target and Wal-Mart when they are on sale. They have 3 Bakugan and a card for each one. That's all my DC have needed. They aren't into trading or anything though, they just like the toys. They do each want one of the Bakugan cases that looks like a huge Bakugan, to hold their small ones, so I may get them those for Christmas. Target has had them on sale frequently lately, so you may want to check there instead of using Amazon (unless Amazon's prices are better).

My kids say you need at least 3 bakugan's per person to have a battle. The big boxes with 3 bakugan's have the instructions on how to battle, the smaller packs do not.

Thank you! Is there a difference in Season 1 and Season 2 Vestroia? I'm assuming they are compatible ??

I have purchased some of the starter sets at Target and Wal-Mart when they are on sale. They have 3 Bakugan and a card for each one. That's all my DC have needed. They aren't into trading or anything though, they just like the toys. They do each want one of the Bakugan cases that looks like a huge Bakugan, to hold their small ones, so I may get them those for Christmas. Target has had them on sale frequently lately, so you may want to check there instead of using Amazon (unless Amazon's prices are better).

:cool: Thanks, I'll check out Target and the cases.