Menu

I have 2005 and 2006 study guides for the ACT. Should I get updated versions?

We used books with those copyright dates last year and they seemed to work fine. Nothing has really changed with the ACT exam since then. We were fortunate in that our local public high school provided the ACT practice test they handed out to the kids and I saw no differences in types of questions, length, format etc. between that and the books. You should be fine!

Mary

We used books with those copyright dates last year and they seemed to work fine. Nothing has really changed with the ACT exam since then. We were fortunate in that our local public high school provided the ACT practice test they handed out to the kids and I saw no differences in types of questions, length, format etc. between that and the books. You should be fine!

Mary

Thank you!

My son used the old ones (from the library) and I sent him to the bookstore after he had completed those to get the newest edition. He said he looked at it and the tests inside were the same - he recognized the questions. I don't think he was telling me a tale just to avoid doing more tests... though one never knows if he looked at ALL the questions.

His report was good enough for me to save money - and he thinks he did well on the test. We'll know in Nov.