Menu

If you bought the 'Chalkdust' Precalc tapes from Amazon...

We got about halfway through the lecture for chapter 1 section 2 and then it froze. The lecture for chapter 1 section 4 didn't work at all. The others have been okay so far, but my dd just started chapter 2 on Friday, so she hasn't actually watched very many of the videos.

It was the exact same lesson -- the second (which we only got to Friday) that caused us a problem. I'm not sure, but I think the 4th lesson is the one I randomly clicked on just to see if others worked, and it didn't play at all for me either.

I'm glad to hear the others have been good. One of the reasons we are so behind in it was trying to get through the Prerequisite section just using that book. (I DON'T like that book!) We did Geometry after Alg. 2, so I wanted him to work through the P chapter carefully to help him remember that stuff.

If we have very many problems with the tapes, we'll end up trying something else, I think. :confused: