Menu

Is there any way to make my own graphic t-shirt?

I bought some Avery Transfer Paper at Wal-Mart...I designed a logo and printed the transfer using my printer.

Then ironed it on a shirt...

Just remember -- your lettering has to be done "backwards" so it appears correctly on the tshirt. ;)

How does one print up lettering backwards? I only have Word.

Create your lettering with WordArt then select "Draw" in the art toolbar then "flip horizontal."

We've had great success with creating shirts in Word and using the Avery transfers to put the images on shirts.

I bought some Avery Transfer Paper at Wal-Mart...I designed a logo and printed the transfer using my printer.

Then ironed it on a shirt...

Just remember -- your lettering has to be done "backwards" so it appears correctly on the tshirt. ;)

Create your lettering with WordArt then select "Draw" in the art toolbar then "flip horizontal."

We've had great success with creating shirts in Word and using the Avery transfers to put the images on shirts.

I bought the Avery stuff at Michael's -- it is great fun. I've made shirts for dd's lacrosse team and for the kids in my 4th grade class last year. You can be SO creative --enjoy!:001_smile: Just follow the instructions --not difficult at all.

Great, my dd and I figured it out, using your instruction.

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D