Menu

Favorite books about homeschooling high school?

Has anyone read this one, College-prep homeschooling?

I just finished this. It was recommended to me by a very sharp mom I know who has two through high school already. I thought it was really good. It had a lot of new information to me, not just the same old stuff in the other homeschool high school books.

And my reaction was the opposite. I found it to be repetitious of other things I'd already read. But then again, I think I've read just about all the homeschooling books under the sun. Plus, I'm a regular reader of a number of Yahoo groups that pertain to homeschooling high schoolers with an eye to college. Perhaps I'm not the best judge!

Regards,

Kareni

Not a book, but this site has given me some things to think about and some ideas regarding the college thing. I don't see them mentioned much, so I thought I would throw it out there.

http://www.countdowntocollegeradio.com/

LOTS of Q&A radio shows to listen too - all via the web. Just scroll down to their archives.

Peace,

Janice

Enjoy your little people

Enjoy your journey

P.S. I'll try to think of some more that have helped me that fall outside the usual homeschool chatter.

• 1 year later...