Menu

Atelier Art

RainbowSprinkles

I've decided to go with Atelier Art and am wondering if I should order their art supply kit or if I should get them somewhere else? Also, I have two children who will be doing this program, is one of each going to be enough for two? I'm going to order level 1. If someone who's used this could help me out, i would appreciate it :)

I don't remember what is included in the kit, but I didn't buy it. I did look at it but it seemed like I could pick up most of what I needed for a lot less than what the kit cost. The main supplies we needed for level 3 were tempera paints, brushes, chalks, construction paper and drawing paper.

Lisa

I don't remember what is included in the kit, but I didn't buy it. I did look at it but it seemed like I could pick up most of what I needed for a lot less than what the kit cost. The main supplies we needed for level 3 were tempera paints, brushes, chalks, construction paper and drawing paper.

Lisa

Same here. We're using level 4 and these are all the supplies we've needed so far.