Menu

I need help finding something on Ikea's site

I don't know if I'm losing my mind or what, but I cannot locate this product that's prominently pictured on Ikea's site and the cover of its flier.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/departments/kitchen/10471/

If you click through the photos at the top, I'm looking for photo 2 of 3--the white island with the heavy oak top and stainless steel shelves. The blurb on the right talks about Stenstorp, but the only Stenstorp product I see is a small two-shelf workspace. That big island is EXACTLY what I'm looking for for my kitchen, but I can't find it on the site!

Can any Ikea site experts help me figure out what's going on here?

TIA!

I don't know if I'm losing my mind or what, but I cannot locate this product that's prominently pictured on Ikea's site and the cover of its flier.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/departments/kitchen/10471/

If you click through the photos at the top, I'm looking for photo 2 of 3--the white island with the heavy oak top and stainless steel shelves. The blurb on the right talks about Stenstorp, but the only Stenstorp product I see is a small two-shelf workspace. That big island is EXACTLY what I'm looking for for my kitchen, but I can't find it on the site!

Can any Ikea site experts help me figure out what's going on here?

TIA!

Hmmmm, if you try searching by stenstorp or oak worktop the small one is the only one that comes up. I also checked the catalog and didn't find anything. I would either go to Ikea or try their online help to go further. Funny that you can't order an item that they are advertising :lol: