Menu

Costume ideas for dh & me?

Dd suggested I be Snow White and the rest of our family be the seven dwarfs. However, the rest of the family wasn't too keen on that idea.:D

I suggested to dh that we could be Beauty and the Beast. He said it might be hard to find a Beast costume in my size.:glare::001_smile:

Lois Lane & Clark Kent??

Any ideas?

We are making things easy on ourselves this year and going as Thing 1 and Thing 2, but it sounds as if you guys want to go all out.

What about...

Dorthy and the Scarecrow/Tin Man/Lion... or maybe a flying monkey:lol:

Ketchup and Mustard

Batman and Catwoman

A Bee and a Beekeeper

Little Red Ridding hood and the big bad wolf

Good luck choosing and please let us know what you decide to pick!

One year dh and I went as "Noah" and "Mrs. Noah". (Bathrobes ARE the easiest costume, aren't they?) He carried around our newborn daughter, who we dressed up as a dove.

The other kids were all animals of some sort, except eldest dd, who wore a blue sweatshirt with colored streamers and called herself a rainbow!

You could wear a gigantic maternity dress. . . or dress the kids as Dice. Each one wears a white Tshirt with large black dots correlating to their birth-order. First born has one center dot. Second born has two dots, placed diagonally. (I guess you'd have one left over.)

If you are feeling adventurous, play into some of the stereotypes of big families. (Little Old Woman in the Shoe, etc.)

Last year I was Medusa and hubby was Perseus. This year, he is going to be a ghostbuster and I'm a ghost. :D

Other ideas:

Antony/Caesar and Cleopatra

Alice in Wonderland and the Mad Hatter

Fred and Wilma Flinstone

Ralph and Alice Kramden

Boris and Natasha

Tinker Bell and Peter Pan or Captain Hook

John and Yoko

Frankenstein and the Bride

the Weasleys

You could wear a gigantic maternity dress. . . or dress the kids as Dice. Each one wears a white Tshirt with large black dots correlating to their birth-order. First born has one center dot. Second born has two dots, placed diagonally. (I guess you'd have one left over.)

If you are feeling adventurous, play into some of the stereotypes of big families. (Little Old Woman in the Shoe, etc.)

LOL... my sis offered me her nun costume which she wore one year when she was greatly preggo. Her dh dressed as a priest! Not sure how that would go over, though, since this is a church event...:D