Menu

Will the blue squares turn green...

A blue square means the person leaving the rep does not have a high enough rank to leave you anything that counts. Now, if you want to know whether it was positive or negative, that is easy. If it is blank, it has to be a positive because it is impossible to leave a blank negative. The board does not allow for that. If it has a message you should be able to figure out if they meant it in a good or bad way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kris viewpost.gif

I received a positive rep calling me "ignorant." If they'd left their name, I would have let them know so they could fix it. :-D

Oh. My. That is really pretty funny!

PariSarah apparently got a negative that said "Get a lif, you looser" or something like that!

Oh, my -- I needed that laugh.

I probably shouldn't talk, though, I've read through some of my posts and found horrendous typos! :tongue_smilie:

Oh, my -- I needed that laugh.

I probably shouldn't talk, though, I've read through some of my posts and found horrendous typos! :tongue_smilie:

Just because my fingers sometimes fail me doesn't mean I don't appreciate irony. :)