Menu

Natural Perimnopausal Supplement-Reviews?

I have been having some wiesrd "symptoms" lately and spoke w/the manager at our local health food store. Specifically, I've had some anxiousness/palpitations/elevated blood pressure (diastolic number only), irritability, headaches. She "diagnosed" it as me probably being perimenopausal and suggested I try a product called "AM/PM PeriMenopause Formula. It's got a day pill and an evening pill. The day pill has green tea, chaste berry, and rhodiola. The evening pill has black cohosh, valerion & hops, and l-theanine. Is anyone familiar w/this supplement or the specific ingredients? Any known side effects to any of these ingredients? Any help you can provide would be very appreciated!

No experience with that supplement. Sorry. You can read Dr. John Lee's book, "What your Doctor May Not Tell You About Premenopause".

I have been taking natural progesterone cream and tons of vitamins. It has made a difference. I'm 40 and in the last 3 years, going through may of the same symptoms as you.

Good luck. :grouphug: