Menu

He Just Doesn't Get Me, LOL

Apparently, my sense of ha ha is just beyond him sometimes. *snicker* :lol:

I was at butterball.ca. Needed to find out how long to cook the turkey tomorrow. *Yes, for the Americans, our Thanksgiving is Monday, but I need a day to recover, lol!*

They also have this nifty thing where you put in the number of guests, and it tells you what size turkey to buy. So, curious to find out how I did, I put in the number I'll be feeding tomorrow. Hmmm. Says I need a waaaay smaller turkey than I bought. So, I kept going.

Turns out I have exactly enough turkey to feed FIFTEEN people. To the decimal. That would be, oh...TEN more people than will be eating here :lol::rofl::smilielol5:

I had the giggles so bad that I had to explain why. My husband gave me the 'geez, you're weird' look, shook his head and walked away.

He just doesn't get me. :smilielol5::smilielol5:

For the record, its his fault. He usually restrains my turkey purchasing issues, but this year let me loose with only Diva for protection. We grabbed the biggest turkey out of the freezer she could lift. :blushing: :lol:

We're having spaghetti & garlic bread for Thanksgiving dinner cuz we're just so anti-tradition like that. ;)

Okay it's really cuz we just don't feel like doing the big dinner thing without anyone else to invite and figured we'd make something everyone here really likes instead. :D

I did make Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins today though, so that's sorta with the theme, right? :tongue_smilie:

We're only having us. So three of those 5 are under 12 :lol:

See, that's where I get messed up. I have three brothers, my mom always had her brother, his wife, their dds...so I'm used to these huge turkeys, so that's what I think we need.

This is our 6th Thanksgiving together. You'd think I'd have it figured out by now :lol:

We're having spaghetti & garlic bread for Thanksgiving dinner cuz we're just so anti-tradition like that. ;)

Okay it's really cuz we just don't feel like doing the big dinner thing without anyone else to invite and figured we'd make something everyone here really likes instead. :D

I did make Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins today though, so that's sorta with the theme, right? :tongue_smilie:

We had lasagne our first Christmas together, by request of Wolf and his sister (loooooooong story). I haven't liked lasagne since!