Menu

FLL4 to Voyages in English

LadyAberlin

Is there somewhere I can see what is in FLL4 so I can help you? I checked Peacehill, but I don't see the scope and sequence.

If you know what's in it, you can go to Loyolapress.com and check the s & s for VIE there.

I would be inclined to assume that VIE 5 would be a good guess because when we did FLL (which included 1 & 2), we went right to VIE 3 and the transition was seamless.

Is there somewhere I can see what is in FLL4 so I can help you? I checked Peacehill, but I don't see the scope and sequence.

If you know what's in it, you can go to Loyolapress.com and check the s & s for VIE there.

I would be inclined to assume that VIE 5 would be a good guess because when we did FLL (which included 1 & 2), we went right to VIE 3 and the transition was seamless.

That was what I had thought until I saw the lady saying she went into Abeka 6. I haven't looked at the scope and sequence of FLL4. I'm not really in any rush though. We will be finishing up FLL 1+2 next yr and he will only be in 1st. So that means he will be in 3rd when he finishes FLL4. So there really is no need to get even more ahead than that. Ds just hates doing things that he already knows so I was trying to avoid that.

We finished FLL 1 & 2 in the first year too. Considering how well written and thorough that book was, if the rest of them are as well written (and I have faith that they are), regardless of the traditional grade your child is going into, I would go into 5. My experience is that grade 5 is mostly review "plus some" in most core subjects. Technically, I think my dc are supposed to be in 5th grade, but if they've completed the work, we just keep plugging on.

HTH