Menu

Do you have a hand chopper (for food) that you like?

the brand is "As see on TV!".....

I got it years ago and it works fine. My best friend replaced her broken PC chopper with the same one and she likes it just as well as the PC.

Good to know...I've been through two of the Pampered Chef choppers, and am looking for a different brand. I like the Pampered Chef choppers, but I'm not going to buy a third, I don't think.

I have a Pampered Chef chopper I really use, but it is broken. I'm looking at the Tupperware one that you turn or some cheaper ones on Amazon that look the same. Do you have any recommendations?

Honestly I have no idea how good a Slap Chop really is, but my gosh! Those commercials are hysterical!:lol:

I have a Pampered Chef, and I've gotten a couple of other (much cheaper ones) in stores. I haven't been happy with the knock-offs at all. I've never used or seen the Tupperware one. I imagine it would be ok since their products are quality products like Pampered Chef.

The slap-chop guy freaks me out! I feel like if I don't buy his product he's going to send the mob after me! :lol:

He reminds me of carnies -- those guys trying to get you to play their carnival game or sell you stuff at the fair. I think he's a little ... umm... unusual, but at the same time so compelling. I laugh so hard at his schtick.

Honestly I have no idea how good a Slap Chop really is, but my gosh! Those commercials are hysterical!:lol:

Linguine! Zucchini! Martini! Bikini!!!:lol::lol::lol: Not meaning to hijack. I just couldn't resist!

I looked up hand choppers, Slap Chop, etc. on Cook's Illustrated, and there was only one there, the Alligator Chopper, and it was NOT recommended. On Amazon, Slap Chop only got a 2-star rating from 36 people. However, the OXO, Zylis, Cuisinart and Pampered Chef versions all got 3.5+ stars.

Edited by BikeBookBread
adding link to some reviews