Menu

Does anyone have Vonage?

We have had it for many years. We like it a lot. We rarely have outages, and then we have it set to roll over to my cell phone.

Ditto. It's been very nice to have around here, and we have a second line run to a phone at our desk that is my husband's office line. He works for a corporation but doesn't have an office.

We had At&T Call Vantage Voip service here for the past 3 years. I loved the price...same as Vonage. But we did have issues. Not so much with the cable going down, but there was a lot of beeping on the line. Call waiting never worked right. So I'm happy to hear the rest of you seem to be pretty satisfied. Att is dropping their Call Vantage in a couple of weeks so I need to switch ASAP. I've tried to go without a house phone in the past, but hated it. Mostly because I need to reach the kids when I'm out of the house and one of the older ones are babysitting. They never seem to carry their phones around unless they are out of the house. Also, I hate getting household calls on my cell phone when I'm out running errands or whatever. I like knowing that my cell number is private.

Barb