Menu

I'm a mommy!

Details to follow--it has been a crazy week, including:

1. Incredibly short labor (approximately 4 hrs!)

2. Six days in the hospital because Keaton had an infection and had to have IV antibiotics (now home and doing wonderfully)

3. My mom passed out today and was taken to the hospital by ambulance (probably just due to exhaustion and low blood sugar, but there are some concerns to still rule out and she is spending the night)

4. My dad arrives tonight from Idaho. (I bought him a same-day ticket so he could be here)

We would love your prayers.

post-1589-13535083042739_thumb.jpg

post-1589-13535083042947_thumb.jpg

post-1589-13535083042739_thumb.jpg

post-1589-13535083042947_thumb.jpg

Details to follow--it has been a crazy week, including:

1. Incredibly short labor (approximately 4 hrs!)

2. Six days in the hospital because Keaton had an infection and had to have IV antibiotics (now home and doing wonderfully)

3. My mom passed out today and was taken to the hospital by ambulance (probably just due to exhaustion and low blood sugar, but there are some concerns to still rule out and she is spending the night)

4. My dad arrives tonight from Idaho. (I bought him a same-day ticket so he could be here)

We would love your prayers.

Oh he is beautiful! Congrats. Now let the homeschooling begin! (you can wait a few days if you need to ;) )

Embassy Academy's first student has arrived! And what a cute one! :)

Four hours of labor for #1?! I'm on that with #6...

Yeah, I received lots of advice to get the the hospital IMMEDIATELY next time I go into labor, unless Daddy wants to learn how to deliver!

Oh he is beautiful! Congrats. Now let the homeschooling begin! (you can wait a few days if you need to ;) )

While the nurses were cleaning him and determining his Apgar score, Daddy was telling him about dinosaurs and how wonderful it is to eat cheese, so he's got a start on his education already. I think the days we spent in the hospital count as his first unit study, too.