Menu

Please help me find comfortable athletic shoes!

I love Ryka! I won't buy any other shoes now. I know it is great for high arches, but I am not sure about your other two requirements. I think they come in narrow. My mom has narrow feet and loves Skechers.

Best wishes!

Edited by Asenik

I tried lots of shoes and finally went to If the Shoe Fits for a professional fitting. I am sooooo glad I did. It was expensive that first time because I went ahead and bought the shoes there (they'd had me run on a treadmill and everything to help determine the fit). After that I just bought my shoes online -- now that I know what to buy.

Sandy

If you have a good running shoe store near you, like Fleet Feet or New Balance, I'd go there first. I have had great luck ordering online with Road Runner Sports, and they have a tool called Shoe Dog that allows you to enter your foot type, body type, etc. and it will recommend shoes for you.

I had great luck with Asics when I ran cross country - back when I was thin and still had narrow feet. :D