Menu

Best buy on legos?

My son wants to add to his small lego collection. I found a 700 piece set for $38 at Sam's. It's been awhile since we bought Legos. Does anyone know if this is a good deal or if there's a better place to look? I don't think he's looking for anything particular (Star Wars, etc.) - just wants more pieces to "build things."

we got DS his first lego set. (hes not ready for it but we asked for it for him for his b-day. cant start TOO early) its a 675 piece set wthat has wheel peices, people peices. its the ones for age 4 and up. not big, but not SUPER tiny. i think its like the originals. all in a nice tote box. $45. its from the Lego store here. AWSOME STORE!

My son wants to add to his small lego collection. I found a 700 piece set for $38 at Sam's. It's been awhile since we bought Legos. Does anyone know if this is a good deal or if there's a better place to look? I don't think he's looking for anything particular (Star Wars, etc.) - just wants more pieces to "build things."

That sounds like a great deal!!! I wonder if Costco has a similar deal on Legos...? I wouldn't mind jumping on that one myself and tucking it away for Christmas!