Menu

Question about GPA

Lady Lorna

I have a question about how to report my daughter's GPA on the Common Application. On the Secondary School Report form, it asks for the student's GPA with a begin and end date. Do they mean beginning in 9th grade until the time the report is submitted, or do they mean beginning this year until the report is submitted? I did not see any instructions for this and figured someone here would know!

I have a question about how to report my daughter's GPA on the Common Application. On the Secondary School Report form, it asks for the student's GPA with a begin and end date. Do they mean beginning in 9th grade until the time the report is submitted, or do they mean beginning this year until the report is submitted? I did not see any instructions for this and figured someone here would know!

I took it to mean from the beginning of high school until the last grades were issued. For us, this meant all his high school courses up the end of junior year because he hadn't yet received any senior year grades when he submitted the applications.

HTH,

Brenda