Menu

What's your main source for news and information?

What's your main source for news and information?  

1. 1. What's your main source for news and information?

• Twitter
    • Social networks (Facebook, etc.)
    • RSS
    • Blogs
    • Websites
    • Podcasts
    • Online seminars
    • Television
    • Radio
    • Newspapers

Besides the wtm boards, of course. ;)

I've set my homepage with several RSS feeds so I can glimpse the headlines and read what interests me. The feeds are Top Stories, CNN, New York Times, BBC News, Fox News, People ;), local weather, and Flixter Movies. Hmm, wonder if there's a Jon Stewart RSS feed I can add?

I see many people have selected "websites," so now I'm wondering if you really do go to that particular website every day (i.e., http://www.nytimes.com or http://www.foxnews.com, etc.) or if you have an RSS feed.

Edited by Apiphobic

Talking to people.

I don't watch much tv, and definitely not any news.

I don't read the newspaper, and only look at a few magazines the few days I'm at work each month.

I switched from yahoo to gmail, so I don't get that splash of news when I check my email.

Mostly I hear what's going on through people I know and forums I visit.

It's a nice rock, the one I live under :) I'm happier here.

Foxnew.com, Wall Street Journal, Arts and Letters Daily, and news aggregators like hotair.com, that pull articles from newspapers and tv news from all over the country. I hit the NYtimes to see what they are avoiding to print or what spin they are pushing and then I check CNN to see what they aren't reporting. I used to go to CNN first but they don't actually report anything anymore, they seem to stick to all human interest type stories, no world or us news of any consequence.

I think you have to go to more than one place nowadays and always try to find the source.