Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nissi

Answer Key to Sharon Hamilton's Essential Literary Terms : Someone on this board reco

-mended this book and I got it from Amazon. Does any one have an answer key to it? Would you be willing to share by emailing it to me. I went to their website and tried contacting them but I haven't heard back from them yet.

Thanks.

Thanks for the tip that the Answer Key was available! I went to the site listed in tiny print on the back of my copy and requested access. I'll post when I hear back, hopefully with good news.

GardenMom

Thanks GardenMom, I will eagerly wait for the good news. Ds. is going to attempt AP English Language this year. I thought this would be a good resource.

Following up to this - I never heard back from Norton. Oh, well, so they don't have such great customer service.

Today I found this:

http://www.peoplescollegeprep.com/product/Essential-Literary-Terms-Exercises/Sharon-Hamilton/9781413884234/1072/

It is the Teacher's Guide with the answers to the exercises. I ended up ordering a copy I found on abebooks, but it seems you can order from Peoples education with a credit card by calling them at (800) 822-1080.

I hope this helps someone! Please post here if you ordered successfully.

GardenMom